Re: does Gmail has the function "Reply to list"?

> > > Not that I can see.  It also inserts space at the top of the reply
> > > encouraging top posting.
> > > Make a suggestion to them:
> > > http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact=1&ctx=contact-us
> > I didn't understand. Do you mean you have the same problem?..
>
> Yes, I have to "Reply to all" then delete personal email addresses.
>
> --
> swk

I have the same problem here.

I have checked with other lists I am subscribed to : they all use a
Reply-To field containing the list address.
Debian-user apparentely does not proceed so, which causes gmail to
reply to the address mentionned in the From field.

I don't know which way is the "official right one to follow" though...

Regards,
Laurent