Installing .pcf font...

Hey ho,

An Enlightenment (16) theme I downloaded comes with a .pcf font
included. I'm trying to install it, but don't seem to get it right...

I moved the font to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc. That directory is
listed in xorg.conf, and I've had fc-cache running, to no avail.

Even restarting X doesn't seem to make the font come up (can't find it
with fc-list, nor with xfontsel or xlsfonts). The file isn't corrupted,
either, at least "file" properly thinks it's a font.

I must be overlooking something trivial, but can't seem to find out
what. Google isn't helping much either; everything I find is about .ttf
fonts, and dropping those in ~/.fonts has always been enough (but not so
with this .pcf thing).

Could anyone give me a clue?

TIA,
Tom