Re: Testing unplugged network connection: bug?

On Wednesday July 13 2005 10:25 pm, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 12:50:01PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> > I expect that Ubuntu Breezy will show progress on this issue.
>
> Oh, goodie, just what the world needs, more Ubuntu-isms to
> complement the Debian-isms we already have.

Don't worry, eventually they'll grow up and start working with Debian
like all the people who flocked to Storm Linux, Progeny, et. cetra
without realizing anybody can fix Debian if they have the initiative.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca