Unable to authenticate packages for installation

Hi all,
	I have just rebuilt my machine using the following sources.list.  When using
any means of installation I am told that ' unable to authenticate package...'
this is for all packages.

	How do I remedy the situation, what am I missing ?????

~ ---------------------------- sources.list -----------------------

#### DEBIAN REPOSITORIES
#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main

deb ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mirrors/linux/debian/ stable main
deb-src ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/mirrors/linux/debian/ stable main

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

deb http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor sarge main
deb-src http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor sarge main

## xorg
deb http://www.acm.cs.rpi.edu/~dilinger/xorg/ ./

## Debian TESTING
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib non-free
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/ sarge/non-US main contrib non-free

## Debian UNSTABLE
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
#deb http://non-us.debian.org/ unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

## Debian SECURITY updates
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security sarge/updates main contrib
non-free
deb ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security stable/updates main contrib
non-free

## Debian SOURCES (NOTE: not needed for normal apt usage)
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ sarge/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
#deb-src ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security sarge/updates main contrib
non-free
#deb-src ftp://security.debian.org/debian-security stable/updates main contrib
non-free

## Debian EXPERIMENTAL
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main

#### Unofficial (Trusted) Additional Sources

## Marillat's NON-FREE repository (NOTE: pick one source)
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
#deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

## JAVA Repository (to be used with java packages from xmixahlx{_clone} )
deb http://z42.de debian/

## Official VLC for SID (and libdvdcss)
deb http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/debian sid main

## Latest MATROSKA packages
deb http://www.bunkus.org/debian/unstable/ ./

#### xmixahlx (_clone)'s packages

## RAREWARES Debian GNU/Linux Archive (NOTE: pick both sources to enable)
deb http://pessoal.onda.com.br/rjamorim/debian/ ./
deb http://rarewares.org/debian/packages/unstable/ ./

## PERSONAL Repository
deb http://debian.xmixahlx.com/packages/unstable/ ./