Re: Which nVidia Insataller...

Peter Kupfer wrote:

>--- Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:
>

>>You should keep replies on-list, rather than
>>replying privately. In this
>>way, everyone benefits from the flow of information.
>>

>No argument, sorry again. I hit reply, and the way
>this list is configured, your address gets put in the
>to box instead of the list's address. :(
>
>Can this be changed, has this been brought up before?

I know this gets discussed every once in a while; I've never paid much
attention to those discussions (but they'll be in the archives). I just
hit Reply-All and then delete the sender's name, leaving the Debian-User
list. I use Thunderbird. Hmm, I wonder if they're a "Reply to List"
extension for Thunderbird; I'll have to go check.

--
Kent