Re: X start!!!

Hello  Andrej

I noticed your multiple posts yesterday and today morning I got another four different threads from you, all about the same problem.
If you have a problem I suggest you to start one thread and then stick to it by replying to your message or to the post other users send to help you. This way you will get better help becouse people can see what you already tried and what was alreaddy suggested, and then they can give you better and more detailed help.
I would like to help you, but I don't even know if you managed to install x-windows and KDE? If you didn't manage to instal them, then it is useless to try to help you to run them, isn't it?

--
Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net