Re: New to Debian

Adam Siade wrote:

Hello all

I am also new to Debian.  I have done some Google searches on LaTeX info
and have found this mailing list with several messages pertaining to
LaTeX.  If I have the wrong list please let me know.  If I have the right
list, I am excited to be able to help and receive help with LaTeX.

Many Thanks
Adam
Great! Debian could always use some help. This list is about people using debian. If you are using debian and if there is a problem with latex functionality on Debian, then you can post it here.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE