raid performance, your opinion?

I have 4 disks for a software raid configuration.
I'm pondering about using either a 4 disk raid5 array, or
a 4 disk raid10 array.

I'm interested in speed mostly, but data integrity is important too.
I'm running a web, proxy, file, email server all in one. (Sarge box)

I suppose with Raid5, I would get more disk space, plus I would also
get 3 disks for stripe with 1 for parity.
But with Raid10, I would get less drive space, only 2 disks striped, but
get better fault tolerance.

I'm guess I'm just looking for your thoughts on what you would do.

Thanks for you opinion!

Cheers,
Mike

PS, or maybe there is another raid level I should be looking at?