Re: Mail issue -- can send but not receive mail

Benjamin Sher wrote:

>Dear friends:
>
>My email issue is almost solved. I can now send mail. I removed exim4
>with apt-get and installed ssmtp. I am stuck on the authentication
>method for receiving mail. Under Kmail, Receiving, Extras, which
>option should I use?
>
>What do I need to do to receive my mail?

I don't find an "Extras" heading/tab/button (but I may have a different
version of KMail to that which you have).

Basically, you need to add a Recieving account, which most likely will
be POP or IMAP. You'll set it up basically the same way you had Outlook
or Eudora or Thunderbird or whatever set up on Windows.

--
Kent