Problem when migrating Debian 3.0 to 3.1

Hi all,

i tried to migrate a server Debian installation from 3.0 to 3.1. I had errors
while upgrading libc6.

I had the following message :

# apt-get install libc6
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libc6 is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 299  not upgraded.
3 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up libdb1-compat (2.1.3-7) ...

Setting up libc6 (2.3.2.ds1-22) ...
Checking for services that may need to be restarted...done.

Name Service Switch update in the C Library: post-installation question.

Running services and programs that are using NSS need to be restarted,
otherwise they might not be able to do lookup or authentication any more
(for services such as ssh, this can affect your ability to login).
Note: restarting sshd/telnetd should not affect any existing connections.

The services detected are:
        inetd apache slapd cron ssh exim

If other services has begun to fail mysteriously after this upgrade, it is
probably necessary to restart them too.  We recommend you to reboot your
machine after the upgrade to avoid the NSS related trouble.

Do you wish to restart services? [Y/n] y

Restarting services possibly affected by the upgrade:
  inetd: stopping.../var/lib/dpkg/info/libc6.postinst: line 347: 28330
Segmentation fault      sleep 2
dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 139
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libc6-dev:
 libc6-dev depends on libc6 (= 2.3.2.ds1-22); however:
  Package libc6 is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing libc6-dev (--configure):
 libc6
 libc6-dev

My system seems to be broken since when I launch some basic commands it failed
such as :
# ls
total 74
Segmentation fault