Re: .torrent clients sugestions

Nathaniel Homier wrote:
>  Does anybody know of an replacement that is as good as Azureus.

    There isn't one.  The only one that comes close is g3torrent.
Unfortunately the main author programs it for Windows and the person who does
the semi-regular Linux ports does some rather appalling things to the client
to fix bugs.  Other than that there's the various clients which spawn from
main, none of which come close to the functionality provided by Azureus.