Re: PCcard trouble

wim wrote:
Hi List,

I've currently run into problems with my Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E. My PCcards aren't detected (anymore?). On bootup my hardware is detected and pcmcia-core and yenta-socket get loaded. Pccardd seems to be running but nothing happens when I insert a PCcard. I'm running a 2.6.8-2-686 kernel on Debian Sarge.

Anyone?

wim.

Hi List,

I found the solution: I forgot to install the pcmcia-cs package. Dselect told me I needed pcmcia-modules but since 2.6 you don't need them anymore.

wim.