Re: Art files on AOL

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 04:46:27PM -0400, Janicecox4@aol.com wrote:
> How do I remove Art Files on AOL. and what are they anyway?? I keep
> getting a pop up that say they are clearing them to make room for
> more. Should I do, this??janicecox4@aol.com

We don't know.  For some odd reason this mailing list gets this
question from time to time.  Most of us (probably all) don't use AOL.
If you want support for AOL don't contact us, contact them.  That
said, read this:

http://members.aol.com/oldnelly77/page5.htm

It has some background an that ART format and at the end it shows you
how to get rid of it.

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse