Re: Which Debian Installer for Etch, please?

Dear kamaraju:

Actually, I noticed that I downloaded the latest version July
12, 2005. Hope that's OK.

I tried to access the packages.debian.org site but got a
wrong page. Perhaps the servers are busy.

What I meant to ask about the packages was: are some
programs not available as yet as debian packages?

Thank you.

P. S. I am still downloading the Sarge stable release. It's
taking a long time. I have an ADSL connection. Will decide
after it's download what to do.