Re: Downloading Debian CD: "stable" or "testing"?

Dear kamaraju:

Thank you again. One last question:

If I install the stable sarge release, and someone issues a new
debian package for some application, how do you decide whether
to install it or not? Does apt-get take care of all that
automatically?

Thank you.

Benjamin