torrent port trigerring

I have decided to use both qtorrent and bittornado. What ports do you use for port triggering. I am thinking that the out going is different from 6881-6999. Also can torrent work while still being stealthed meaning no icmp ping or otherwise. I would like to know if I need to be pingable. I have never used my current router Linksys befsr41 with torrents before but all i need basically is the ports for port trigerring. Thanks for the quick response to my earlier question about torrent clients.