FireHOL start

I've having some problems installing fireHOL. I installed using
apt-get.
When running (firehol start) i get the following error:

Stopping: /etc/default/firehol forbids it.

Cheers,
Ben

My config file (/etc/firehol/firehol.conf) reads:

#
# $Id: client-all.conf,v 1.2 2002/12/31 15:44:34 ktsaou Exp $
#
# This configuration file will allow all requests originating from the
# local machine to be send through all network interfaces.
#
# No requests are allowed to come from the network. The host will be
# completely stealthed! It will not respond to anything, and it will
# not be pingable, although it will be able to originate anything
# (even pings to other hosts).
#

version 5

server_althttp_ports="tcp/8080"
client_althttp_ports="default"
#to avoid dhcp-client from filling logs with its complaints about not being able
to contact a DHCP server...
server_dhcpclient_ports="udp/67"
client_dhcpclient_ports="default"

#if you need to blacklist incoming connection from an IP, use the following line
blacklist this "24.202.51.30 24.202.52.31"

#if you need to blacklist incoming AND outgoing connection from/to an IP, use
the following line
blacklist full 202.43.165.125 65.160.141.215

#redirection example- redirect traffic to port 1234 to port 110
redirect to 110 inface eth0 proto tcp dport 1234

interface eth0 internet
        #enable all available protection - against DoS, invaild packets, etc
protection strong
server "icmp ftp ssh smtp dns http https pop3 althttp rsync webmin" accept

# Accept all client traffic on any interface
interface any world
        client all accept
~
~