Re: Browsers get stuck on some websites.

[KS] wrote:

I checked from another machine on my network, and it looks fine as its

Would that machine be your firewall by any chance?  If so, you may have
MMS clamping issues.  One possible cause is manaully restarting your
firewall, which bypasses the /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/0clampmss script run by
pon/ifup to configure the MMS clamping parameter.  Another possible
cause is your pppd MTU setting.