Re: Software RAID with Debian Installer

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, peter colton wrote:

>             Here is a link for a raid1 howto. hope it dose the job.
>
>            http://nepotismia.com/debian/raidinstall/

I was actually reading that as I was going through the process. The main
difference is that instead of creating a single ext3 partition on the RAID
device, I wanted several (what the "multi-user workstation" option
creates). Is that simply not possible? I was under the (incorrect?)
impression that you could partition a RAID device just like you can a
drive.

Luke