Re: dumb question - dvd creation

On Saturday 09 July 2005 09:35 pm, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> >I was just handed an dvd r/w player in exchange for work I've done..
> >
> >Not sure what I need to take a few mpg/avi movies, and create a dvd
> >that would be viewable on the TV..
> >
> >Where would I start looking?
> >
> >Thanks
>
> Hi Rodney
>    I am also interested in knowing the solution for this problem. If you
> find out, could you please post your solution on to the group.
>
> thanks
> raju

Have either of you searched Google?

I don't remember the sites, but at one time I had a number of bookmarks on
this, and there were several sites.  Searching for terms like dvd creation
and linux, or dvd authoring and linux would be a good start.  I'm not trying
to be harsh, but Google is always a great starting point, unless you're not
sure of which terms to search for.

Hal