make nprint to be default printing command.

Dear my friends...

I am the only one employee who use debian for working at my office. I
print to a printer which shared by a netware server.
I installed nsfcp and it runs perfectly. I tested it this way:
"
nprint -S 192.168.23.1 -U prabusubroto -P jengjeng01 -q Q1102
". It works.

But than, I want to be able to print from Abiword, ghostview etc in
simple way as I do from SuSE station. With YaST2, the configuration of
Netware shared printer is very easy also to make it a default printer is
also easy.

Is it possible to make nprint as the default printing command ?

Please tell me how to do that.

Thanks in advance.