Re: dvd-iso images

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 21:32, Gints Polis wrote:

	Hello Gints,

		One of the best way to download a debian sarge dvd .iso image is to use a
bittorent client.
Here is the link for the bittorent files that start a download, save these
files to the local machine. Then open them with a bittorent client.
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/bt-dvd/

		all the best

                 peter colton