Re: Re: Need help! I upgraded to stable - bad move

You never mentioned anything about a kernel upgrade.  In your prior message you mentioned changing distros from unstable to stable.  It helps if you can be very precise if anyone is to know what your problem is.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005, Björn Johansson delivered in simple text monotone:

> Now it works again! I don't know how good the system is right now,
> but I'm investigating... It seems okay.
>
> To boot the system again I simply boot with the kernel: old.
> Jihoo! :-D
>
> But it would be nice if the new kernel would work good also..
>

> Kind regards  Bj� Sweden