Re: Fasttrak problem

On Sarge, I needed to do (24)

modprobe pdcraid

on 2nd console in order to get the ataraid device listed when
partitioning, but then I was not able to install grub or, even if
installed, I was not able to reboot (error 21)

For 2.6, it seems that d-i has not "hardware" raid support at all

I finally changed the jumper on board to switch off the raid feature,
then made a software raid. It worked, is more flexible (I have now / as
raid1 and  my /gisdata as raid0) and I can't see any difference about
performance.

cheers,
Roman