Protecting against spoofing with IPTABLES

Hi There,

Using debian testing with two ethernet cards.. To get eth1 (on a seperate subne) working correctly, ive had to change /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth1/rp_filter to 0. Now i need a simple solution to protect against spoofing attacks on this interface... I have an example setup, but i want to make sure i have it correct.. can someone confirm for me?...

iptables -F
iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
iptables -N SPOOF
iptables -A SPOOF -i eth1 -j SPOOF

Is this correct - or have i got it ALL wrong.

Thanks

Simon