Re: Looking for software Debian Sarge

2005/6/29, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net>:

> If you use it, you should file and RFP or package it yourself (it is
> easy) and look for a sponsor.  Seems like a good program, but I would
> have no use for it (and thus am not interested in packaging it).

Yes, that is a good idea. I have made a couple of debian packages for
myself. But, how do I look for a sponsor ?  The packages that I 've
made are very simple, this one, zoneminder, needs a previous
configuration before compiling it, it also needs apache and mysql, so,
I think it's more diffcult, isnt't it ?

Cheers,
Sergio Cuellar

--