Re: mouse and kvm switch

e_karlin@yahoo.com on 28/06/05 19:26, wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 12:15:40AM +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:

My mouse is created problems when I switch back to xfree86 on my debian box using my kvm.

I had tried switching back to PS/2 protocol too, but that didn't work
either. My solution is to alt-tab (fvwm2), exit out of my windows, then
exit the WM. That is enough to sort out the mouse when I log back in
(xdm). I've got a belkin F1DS104T if it matters.

Ah, Belkin. Exactly what I have. I think it's some package interfering. I need to work out which packages I installed recently. I guess there'll be an apt-get log somewhere, right?