Re: how many bugs in 3.1r0?

Paul Smith wrote:
%% Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

  jh> This is a mistake in the CD build. That text is intended to appear on
  jh> development CD builds but be removed from the final build, but
  jh> apparently noone remembered to remove it.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for the "Things To Do Before Releasing
Debian" checklist!

Err... you do _have_ such a checklist, right?  If not it seems like an
extremely worthwhile effort.  I mean, if you only release once every
three years you can't very well expect people to remember all that stuff
;-).

Is this related to "Houston, we have a problem"?

Jim