Re: Question

On Monday 27 Jun 2005 17:43, M N wrote:
> I am an inexperienced(somewhat) Linux user and would
> like to know
> how I may be able to run ".exe" files as Windows does.

EXE files are windows or DOS files.  It can be done for certain reasons, but
the question, in the way you're asking it, makes no sense.  If that's what
you want to do, use windows.

However, if you want to to a certain task on Linux, or play a certain kind of
game, then step back a little and tell us what you actually want to
*achieve*, and we'll probably have a Linux-based solution for you that has
nothing to do with EXE files :)

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.