Re: CUPS restart-jobs permission

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:00:21 +0200, in linux.debian.user you wrote:

<snip>

>There are two main means by which access is retricted to CUPS: IP
>address and user/group.  On 'localhost' (where CUPS) is installed, add
>yourself/users to group 'lpadmin'.
>
>AuthType Basic
>AuthClass System
>
>## Restrict access to local domain
>Order Deny,Allow
>Deny From All
>Allow From 127.0.0.1
>Allow From 192.168.0.0 (for example)
>
>Regards
>
>Clive

<snip>

Woohoo!

Thank you so much Clive. That worked out awesome. That is exactly what I was
looking for. I went around to the various machines, and stored the
username/password in firefox so all they have to do is click on the admin button
to login, and now anyone can restart any print job.

You rock!