Re: (OT) Gnome Mailing List?

%% Rick Friedman <RickFriedman@verizon.net> writes:

  rf> Is anyone else subscribed to that list?

Yes.

  rf> If so, have you received anything from it in the last day or so?

No.  It gets traffic very rarely: I've received 5 messages in the last 5
days, and none since Monday.

  rf> Is there a better mailing list for gnome users?

Don't know.  Apparently Gnome is so perfect no one ever has any
questions! :-).

Errr... or something....

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools