xsel bug with emacs?

Hi,

There is an excellent tool -- xsel in Debain. I've been using it ever
since I used Debian. However, there is one anoying bug in it (I
beileve) -- it can't paste string from what's highlighted in Eamcs.

$ xsel

See, the result is empty, But, using any other ways, I can "see" the
highlighted string,

1st my "xselh sg" is just a wrapper for the "[selection get]" command in
tk. and 2nd is the standard xfree command:

$ xselh sg
test string highlighted in emcas

$ xprop -root CUT_BUFFER0
CUT_BUFFER0(STRING) = "test string highlighted in emcas"

Any comment?

Thanks,

tong

PS, relevant packages.