[Fwd: Re: test]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: test
Date: 	Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:54:46 +0200
From: 	steef <steefvanduin@zonnet.nl>
To: 	Ian Langnickel <ian.langnickel@god.de>

Ian Langnickel wrote:

Hi Steef,

steef wrote:
Jin Juku wrote:

i got this email, if that's helpful to you.
-jin-

On 6/21/05, steef <steefvanduin@zonnet.nl> wrote:

hi folks, sorry to bother you: but....
please inform me if this message comes automatically in the mailbox for
incoming messages. Ian had some trouble with my messages in another
setting: had to do this by hand. i changed these settings.

now works ok in my environment, so did your first "Test"-post, thanks.
Don't spend too much thoughts about it, I know that my filtering
capabilities are quite limited due to Lotus Notes.
So I can only sort by some headers and not all I would like to sort through.
However, I don't want to spam up the mailinglist, so this message only
goes to you as the only one it was intended to go to ;-)

Cheers,
Ian

it's allright, Ian. you 're welcome,

kind regards,