How to make a driver floppy?

Hi all~
I'm tring to install debian on my new computer. I
downloaded the net-install version and install. But it
cannot detect my LAN card and ask for the driver. I've
tried to download the driver form the officical site
into a floppy but it said it is not a valid driver
floppy... How can i install the driver? I don't want
to burn all cd image into cd-r...
I'm using gigabtye's GA-K8NXP-9 and it have two
onbroad LAN card, Marvell Yukon 88E8053 Gigabit
Ethernet controller and CICADA8201 Gigabit LAN PHY
chip(NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller).
Beside, does the net-install version support PPPoE
connection?
Thanks.

 想即時收到新 email 通知?
 下載 Yahoo! Messenger http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk