Re: Suspend: after resume Xserver hangs when playing a film+usb mouse

Mohammad Halawah wrote:
Hello fox,

I have softwaresuspend patched on 2.6.11.8 (kernel.org) working but two things,

Firstly, the Xserver hangs after resuming, specificly when I try to play a film.I found this in the www.suspend2.net/FAQ-5.html#ss5-16

It says change a directive in the file /etc/suspend.conf
but I could not find such file.

Also it referred me to bug No.227112 on debian list (started Jan 2004). The maintainer concedered this bug as wish-list bug.
So now I donot know if it is solved later or not.
Secondly: after resuming the touchpad is working but not the Logitech usb-mouse. I found a relevant FAQ and it says that its known problem and it's hardware relevant issue. So if any one had trick for that ,it would be great.

salam
Mohammad
Key finger print :60EB 43C9 C29E 9CEB E159 9DE1 7145 54F9 1686 2BB3

Did you ever get the vanilla suspend to work that is in the kernel instead of suspend2?