Re: Sarge SM security question

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 06:10:55PM -0500, John Fleming wrote:
> SquirrelMail has released a security patch.  Will that eventually show up
> in a Sarge security update?  As a new user of "stable" (previously
> testing), I have no experience with security updates.  Tnx - John

So the upstream authors have made a security patch? Then I suspect
that it will be merged into sarge soon, at least if the developers
here think it is necessary. You may want to file a bug (apt-get
install reportbug) to the squirrelmail package and point to this
patch.

And in case you haven't already: subscribe to the debian-security
mailing list to get an email when there is a Debian security advisory.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill