RE: Inkscape (and others) make debian freeze

Le mercredi 15 juin 2005 à 08:08 -0500, Patrick Kirchner a écrit :
> [...]

What usage pattern for people that experience the lockups ?

I launched inkscape just to see.

It went from 77 to ~ 350 Mb ram consumption, the time to open and browse
the content-rich tutorials.

However I note that even when keeping  and playing in a mostly empty
workspace after I closed the tutorials, most of the mem was not
released.

This looks deeply wrong to me ...

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com