Re: Top posting

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 06:41 pm, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 13:01 -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> --snip--
>
> > No.  We are close minded people, like those in the 1950s or before who
> > never
>
>              ^^^^^^
>
> If I see one more post talking about "near-minded" people I'm going to
> go even more insane. :) That one ranks up there with 'loosing my keys'
> and having a 'lose bolt'. That little extra 'd' can't be that hard to
> type, can it?
>
> Not picking on Hal here, just the most recent example.

Hey, I wrote the darn thing at 1 am.  Sorry.

Actually, I'm lucky my posts aren't rife with misspellings and inverted letter
combinations.  I love writing, but without spellcheck, it can be difficult
for me.  My writing and typing speed went way up once I could count on
spellcheck to catch my misspellings.

Hal