Re: Sarge - disk list?

--- Bill <wgm@telus.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to do a fresh install of Sarge but obviously I don't need
> to download all 14 cds. Is there a list or an index somewhere that
> describes each cd? I can't seem to find anything.

If you have a (fast) internet connection, most just download one of the
following (depending on your needs):

http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/

... the "netinst" iso comes with base -- whereas the business card one
does not.

-- Thomas Adam

"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"