Forcing a PCMCIA card to a specific eth?

    Quick question I've not been able to find an answer for.  Google hath
failed me!  I've got a Netgear 10/100 PCMCIA ethernet card.  I had put in my
modules alias file the module that loads for that card as eth1.  However when
I pop the card into the slot it registers at eth0 and uses the configuration
I've set up for my dock.  Kind of a pain now that I need one configuration for
home (the dock) and one for work (the PCMCIA card).

    After tackling this problem I get to figure out wireless so I can use the
PCMCIA slot as a wireless access point when at home.