Re: not able to install libapache-mod-php4 on sarge -- help!!

> | E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
> | specify a solution).
This happened to me, so I typed 'apt-get -f install' as suggested and
this actually fixed it.

I just upgraded from woody to sarge on Saturday.  This was the only
hiccup that I ran into.  I did, however, have to type 'apt-get -f
install' or 'apt-get dist-upgrade ' a few times for it to finish
installing.  (Not elegant, but it eventually worked!).