Re: Request for window manager recommendations

herminio@gmail.com wrote:
> A personal recommendation of your favourite window manager would be
> much appreciated.

    I'd say give XFCE4 a try.  While I generally use KDE it wasn't practical
on my laptop w/only 192Mb of RAM.  I tried different WMs and found most to be
either too bare bones, ugly or plain unusable.  XFCE4's got the perfect mix of
small size, configurability and usability.

    Barring XFCE4 I'd say give icewm a whirl as well.  I was a big icewm fan
until KDE and now XFCE4.  It's lightweight, looks good but isn't as easily
configured as the latter two.