Re: Top posting

On Thursday June 9 2005 7:43 pm, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 07:12:37PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > You've been around too many Outlook Express and Outlook users,
> > then. Those are the only two clients that encourage top posting
> > by default and make you strain to post properly, instead of the
> > other way around.
>
> Lotus Notes.  (I was a Notes admin and developer once upon a time.)

Oh, yes.  Notus Jokes is a memory I'm trying to repress from when I
worked at Stream.  This has been easy since about the only place that
seems to use that POS is Stream...

(I'm not sure I would have done that if I knew Stream was a packaging
manufacturer (they made the packaging for Windows 95 and 98) that
Microsoft liked so much they hired them to handle their outsourced
tech support calls.  I have a hard time believing that Scott Adams
wasn't hidden away in some back cubicle, stalking me for inspiration
there; it was strange how often something would happen at work and
then happen in the Dilbert strip almost word for word a few days
later when I worked there...)

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca