Re: Once Sarge becomes stable...

On Thursday 09 Jun 2005 23:25, Angelina Carlton wrote:
> How was the installer a bottleneck? AFAIK it was ready to go weeks
> before sarge was released. Just curious.

Not sure myself, but I'm guessing the installer held things back for a long
time, and while that was happening, people decided to keep updating sarge.
So once the installer was ready, the updates were still "spilling over", and
needing bugs fixed etc.  Again, just a guess, though.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.