Re: XFree86 packages mess, Xkb broken, how to clean up

klkl lklk wrote:
> I think the best thing you should do is have a look with lynx at
> xfree86.org (if X is not available), unistall everything regarding X
> and reinstall them You could also download thelatest version of etheir
> XFree86 org X.org and install it...

I want to keep using the Debian unstable packages, so I don't want to
build a vanilla XFree86 or xorg. I was considering installing Xorg from
some place (was it Alioth...), but I'd rather wait until it gets into Sid.

X is available, just xkb fails.

Thanks for responding,

Andro

--