Re: xmms

Thanks Raymond,
I already installed that with no affect!
Problem is that the sound module is uploaded and i get system sound for events (like openning /closing a window, new message in Evolution or gaim).
But i get no sound from the xmms,xine, or whatever player i try.

Meni

On 6/9/05, Raymond A. Meijer <rmeijer@internet.gr> wrote:
On Wednesday 8 June 2005 17:26, Meni Shapiro wrote:

> When i lunch xmms (from colnsole) i get this error message:
> libmikmod.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

$ apt-cache search libmikmod
libmikmod2 - A portable sound library

# aptitude install libmikmod2