Apache PHP Pains, oh the pain!

So I've been trying to figure out why when I upgraded from Woody to
Sarge (now stable whu-hoo) my Apache system got all fubar'd. Here is
what I'm seeing.

When accessing the page: http://beta.monkeynet.ca/misc.php I have no
problems. However if I try to access http://beta.monkeynet.ca/ or
http://beta.monkeynet.ca/index.php I'm getting a save as dialog for a
file type of PHTML. The really interesting thing is that if I go to
http://beta.monkeynet.ca/? or http://beta.monkeynet.ca/index.php? I
don't get this save as page.

Can anybody shed some light as to why this would be happening. I have
tried numerous things to get thsi to work but to no avail. I have tried
upgrading to apache2 and then back down to apache. I tried having the
deb package build a brand new httpd.conf file but still not working.
I've gotten so completely frustrated with this, so any help would be
appreciated.

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey@monkey.homeip.net        D).