apt-get looks for non exsisting base-installer file

Hello list,

I've installed debian unstable MAC port on my IMAC.
My problem is with apt-get.
I used a sniffer and verified a http file is transmitted properly but the problem seems to be that apt-get searches for base-installer_1.13_powerpc.udeb which does not exist, what does exist in all the mirrors I've tested is base-installer_1.13.4_powerpc.udeb so of course I get 404 error.

Has any of you run across this before and can provide insights?

Thanks in advance,

--
Use Linux - live longer
Best regards,