Re: Downloading Sarge with Bittorrent

* Jim MacBaine <jmacbaine@gmail.com> [050608 20:46]:

> I have started to download the Sarge 3.1r0 i386 dvd, I already had
> downloaded 3,9 GB of 4,4 GB.  Then I made the failure to log out and
> log in again.  I restarted bittorrent and found out that the 3.1r0
> torrent has been replaced by the 3.1r0_a_ torrent.  Do I really have
> to download the complete DVD image again? Isn't the old i386 torrent
> file still available somewhere?

You could try to download the 3.1r0a with jigdo.  Mount the image, you
allready got as loopback device, and tell jigdo if it ask, where to
scan, to the mountpoint.  jigdo will use as much as possible from your
allready downloaded image, and just download the rest of it.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--
http://learn.to/quote/