php4 & phpmyadmin problem

Hi there,

today I upgraded one of our servers to Debian 3.1, without bigger problems. Let me list you the old vs. new versions of some interesting packages:
apache 1.26 -> 1.33
php4 4.1 -> 4.3 (module)

As now, everything works smoothly (nice work guys! :) ), however, I noticed a strange behaviour using phpMyAdmin (2.6.2, same as before). Everytime I try to list the content of a table, I get an empty table. In addition, there is an error entry in /var/log/apache/error.log:
--------
[notice] child pid 28099 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
--------

The error is reproducible, and I tried to comment out the errors, but it seems that the error i s in some "if" statement, which seems strange to me. I guess there's something wrong with apache or php4, but I'm not sure. I updated everything to stable, and checked by hand the packages.

Hope someone could help me ;)

Cheers

NB: The other sites on the server run without problems.
--
Lukas Demetz
Digiem Snc